Conférence ENSIIE : Blockchain & Python
SEC – Social E-commerce Chain:
The next generation of block-chain protocols in the e-commerce domain base on social trust.
SEC is a distributed common chain, distributed solution to transaction trust, to meet the decentralization of e-commerce, social, content e-commerce revolution. SEC token is a proof of stake in the uniform use, consumption, and transaction of the SEC block chain.
1. A credit deposit for entry into the SEC’s initial credit deposit and a new transaction relationship.
2. Used to pay for the purchase of goods, but the use of SEC to buy and sell goods is not necessary to use SEC Tokens as a means of payment.
3. Generate a block chain token based on SEC smart Contract for specific domains or brands to pay for fees.
4. It is used to pay for the Dapp fees for various purchases and sales of goods provided by the SEC development community.
5. It is used to gain an interest in block chain billing costs.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SECblock/
SEC International: https://www.facebook.com/groups/248479255859596/
Social E-commerce Chain Official Video No.1